The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
Sixth Mongolia London Business Forum
The sixth forum will take place on the morning of April 5th at Bloomberg in London.
Tsend Munkh-Orgil Foreign Minister of Mongolia
Raphael Goue Erdenes Mongol
Mergen Chuluun Business Council of Mongolia
Eric Rasmussen EBRD
Chris Sheldrick What 3 Words
Further details and booking details will be posted on this site at the beginning of February.
In the afternoon of April 5th members of the Mongolian British Chamber of Commerce will be invited to the annual Parliamentary Tea with the All Party Parliamentary Mongolia Group . This wil take place at 4pm.
On the evening of April 6th at 6pm there will be a reception in celebration of Mongolia at Glasgow City Chambers hosted by the Dean of the Glasgow Diplomatic Corps and Honorary Consul for Mongolia in Scotland Mr David Scott.
Mongolian Parliament Speaker meets MBCC’s Chairman
The Speaker of the State Great Khural M Enkhbold meets with MBCC’s Chairman John Grogan to discuss British Mongolian relations including this year’s Mongolia London Business Forum.
Daily News Feed
- Visit of IMF 'rescue' team to Mongolia delayed - AKIpress (press release) (subscription)
- Japan helping Mongolia improve its public pension system - The Japan Times
- Vanuatu, Tonga, Belize, Mongolia: Top 10 poor countries you won't ... - NEWS.com.au
- Metal Price Collapse And China Exodus Push Mongolia To A Risky Economic Brink - Forbes
- 9 Reasons You Need to Visit Mongolia in 2017 - Vogue.com
- Mongolia, With Deep Ties to Dalai Lama, Turns From Him Toward China - New York Times