The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
In a new update provided especially for our website, Alan Sanders writes, “On 4 May the General Election Committee announced that 11 political parties and three coalitions had registered to take part in the Great Khural election on 29 June. They include Z. Enkhbold’s Democratic Party (DP), M. Enkhbold’s People’s Party (MPP), and N. Enkhbayar’s People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP), although Enkhbayar himself has been barred from standing as a candidate…” (read more)
Best wishes for 2016
The UK Ambassador in Ulaanbaatar, HE Catherine Arnold, demonstrates her fast-developing Mongolian language skills as she wishes a peaceful and prosperous 2016 to Mongolia and Britain from the embassy’s lively Facebook page.
Source of business offers
The Mongolian Business Database has created a Business Offers page and a section with Jobs and Tenders on its home page. It also offers to post and circulate information from UK companies through the link. For more information contact Serod.
Daily News Feed
- Mongolia heads to polls with slowing economy on voters' minds - Reuters
- Mongolia Investment Guide launch by Prime Minister - UNCTAD
- Mongolia votes with mineral riches still a distant dream - Yahoo7 News
- Putin says Russia must strengthen as 'aggressive' NATO approaches - info-europa
- Mongolia may be spearheading a three-word address revolution - The Next Web
- Banking Sector In Mongolia Sees Better Future - News Ghana