The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
In a new update provided especially for our website, Alan Sanders writes, “On 4 May the General Election Committee announced that 11 political parties and three coalitions had registered to take part in the Great Khural election on 29 June. They include Z. Enkhbold’s Democratic Party (DP), M. Enkhbold’s People’s Party (MPP), and N. Enkhbayar’s People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP), although Enkhbayar himself has been barred from standing as a candidate…” (read more)
Best wishes for 2016
The UK Ambassador in Ulaanbaatar, HE Catherine Arnold, demonstrates her fast-developing Mongolian language skills as she wishes a peaceful and prosperous 2016 to Mongolia and Britain from the embassy’s lively Facebook page.
Source of business offers
The Mongolian Business Database has created a Business Offers page and a section with Jobs and Tenders on its home page. It also offers to post and circulate information from UK companies through the link. For more information contact Serod.
Daily News Feed
- US Pacific Command co-hosts peacekeeping drills in Mongolia - Stars and Stripes
- Trip to Mongolia proves to be paradise, not punishment - Pamplin Media Group
- Civil Aviation Authority of Mongolia issues official statement - eTurboNews
- Watch Mongolian Hunters Use Eagles To Catch Prey In This 360-Degree Video - Huffington Post
- Friedland-backed company in Mongolia merger - Mining Journal (subscription)
- Lake Baikal may disappear like Aral Sea because of Mongolia and China - Pravda